Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Diva Challenge Returns

As a break from the sad and depressing, I love to zentangle, and then share them here. I'm just really getting started, and love a challenge, hence participating in Diva challenge (you can see the link to it on my new Participating page). I've missed more than several weeks, but this seems like a good time to get back into it. In October, I'm heading to Providence, RI for a Zentangle seminar, so when I come back from that I'll be an expert. Hah! At the very least, I'll be able to explain what zentangle is more clearly to those who have never heard of it.

So, here's challenge #30:

 Is it weird that I like it better on the computer screen than on paper? Well, I do.

For a Change of Pace,

1 comment:

  1. Good job, duckie! I know you`ll enjoy becoming a CZT and can`t wait to welcome you to the club! Sending virtual hugs for all those bumps in the daily road....

    ReplyDelete