Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Not All Serious

If you think that every post is going to be serious and depressing, then you're crazy. Oops, was that insensitive? The crazy word? I apologize to anyone that may be offended, but around here we try to have a sense of humor about things. Yeah, there are some things I'm just not ready to laugh about, but maybe in time.

I want to share a word about the artwork that may accompany each post. I say may because a girl likes to change it up sometimes. So far, I'm the only contributor to the artwork and these drawing are zentangles or at least zentangle inspired art (ZIA). I am a newbie when it comes to zentangling, but I am hooked. Anyone can do it. You don't have to be an "artist", and if you're a doodler, then it should really come naturally. It's kind of like mindful doodling.

I used the book, Totally Tangled, by Sandy Steen Bartholomew to get started.

Check it out! It's very therapeutic!

Happy Tangling,

No comments:

Post a Comment